The Headteacher Representative Board is made up of the Chair or Representative of each Headteacher association in the six Local Authorities. Its aim is to act as reference point to ERW in terms of its interface with school leaders.
Purpose/Role of the Group:
To act as a reference point for ERW in terms of its interface with school leaders:
- Enabling ERW to test ideas and principles in advance of policy formulation and during policy development.
- Advising ERW of potential strengths and weaknesses of proposed policies and strategies.
- Embracing and advocating a regional approach to problem solving.
- Acting as a general conduit for information, using the aide memoire.
- Feeding back to relevant headteacher groups on a regular, agreed basis.
- Receiving the views of headteacher colleagues on agreed items.
- Not discussing every issue facing the region with every colleague.
Karen Lawrence, Llanfaes Community Primary School, Powys
Sally Speedy, Ysgol Maesydderwen, Powys
Anne Lloyd, Parkland Primary School, Swansea
Russell Dwyer, St Thomas Community Primary School, Swansea
Jan Kingston, Greenhill School, Pembrokeshire
Steve Perks, Ysgol Dyffryn Aman, Carmarthenshire
Julie Kay, Special School Representative, Penmaes School, Powys
Tracey Senchal, Ysgol Coedcae, Carmarthenshire
Gwenallt Llwyd Ifan, Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig, Ceredigion
Rhianydd James, Ysgol Gynradd Cenarth, Ceredigion
Lloyd Jones, NPT
Carol Bassett, Catwg Primary School, NPT
Dave Cole, Cefn Saeson Comprehensive, NPT
Ryan Davies, Bishop Gore Comprehensive, Swansea